Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Spencer Pratt and Mary-Kate Olsen Catfight!


The latest celeb catfight is on!! (sorry, but there' no way I'm calling Spencer Pratt a dude!)
It all started when MK appeared on David Letterman to promote her new movie, and somehow got to the topic of Spencer Pratt...

MK called Spencer warmy and bad tempered, and Pratt (having no life absolutely immediately responded)
“I don’t really get why she’d use my name to get press for her little indie film that no one’s going to see. She should probably focus more on not getting dressed in the dark than on me.”

And, as this statement above wasn't enough, e had to add also:
I know I’ve made it in Hollywood when a famous troll is talking about me on Letterman. I forgive her, though. She’s had to go through life as the less cute twin, which must be tough.”

A little harsh from the douchebag of all douchebag you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment