
A few days ago, Jessica Simpson was photographed wearing a t-shirt that says "Real Girls Eat Meet", and I immediately knew that this one won't go unanswered...
PETA renamed Jess' shirt so it says "Real Stupid Girls Eat Meat" (^above) and gave a few reasons why that is:
Meat increases the risk of breast cancer. A 2007 study of 35,000 women published in the British Journal of Cancer found that women who ate meat were far more likely to develop breast cancer than women who consumed none. Will Jessica’s next t-shirt will say, “Real Girls Smoke 3 Packs a Day”?
Meat will make you fat. All the saturated fat and cholesterol in chicken wings, pork chops, and steak eventually leads to flabby thighs and love handles. I hope the upcoming “Jessica Simpson’s Intimates” line comes in plus sizes! Going vegetarian is the best way to get slim and stay that way.
But is promoting thinness really an adequate answer for Simpson?
As much as I am on PETA's side, I think they've gone a little too far with this...
What do you think?




No comments:
Post a Comment