Megan Fox




Is there a hotter thing in Hollywood right now than Megan Fox?! And she looked absolutely stunning in both dresses on this occasion!
I prefer the white one, but up until now I didn't think she could look so good in a romantic, pinkish dress. Looks like she can pull of anything...
For sexiest woman in the world Megan Fox's photo gallery click here!
Rihanna & Chris Brown


And Rihanna appears with whom else but Chris Brown... And they off course, still aren't together! And on the fashion side, I'm not really crazy about Rihanna's dress, she can do better!
Charlize Theron


Is there a recent photo of Charlize where she didn't look flawless? In fact, is there ANY picture of Charlize where she didn't look flawless?!
Check her out in our photo gallery HERE!
The Hills Cast






Is this the only show in history where the whole cast never misses any parties? Beacuse i keep seeing them everywhere!
Anyways, the popular rich girl Lauren Conrad looked adorable as usual, skinny hottie Audrina Patridge still showing off the new boobs, and no matter how much I hate to admit, the ultimate attention whore Heidi Montag looked damn hot! even with Spencer Pratt next to her...
Sarah Jessica Parker


Jessica Parker, still promoting the Sex & The City style, looks stylish as usual in another unusual combination...
Vanessa Hudgens & Zac Efron




High School Musical hotties, Zac and Vanessa also appeared, but for Zac, his girlfriend wasn't enough,so he was soot also with Lindsay and rumor Willis!
For Vanessa Hudgens Photo Gallery CLICK HERE!
Lindsay Lohan


Our newly made lesbian looked beautiful last night! Probably because Samantha Ronson wasn't attached to her face...
For Lindsay's Photo Gallery CLICK HERE!
Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise


When I saw the thumbnail of this picture, I really thought 'Oh, what a cute little boy'. Well, it turned out to be Katie Holmes! I have no further comments!
For Katie Holmes Photo Gallery (meaning the old, hot Katie) CLICK HERE!
Anne Hathaway


Ever since 'The Devil Wears Prada' this actresses style has improved immensely! She looks really stylish at this event as well...
Paris Hilton and Benji Madden


How these two are still together is beyond me... But they both looked pretty good.
For Paris Hilton Photo Gallery CLICK HERE!
Tila Tequila


While I was looking at MTV Movie Awards photos, I was so disappointed with the lack of fashion disasters! Everyone looked damn fierce! But then came Tila and saved the day... Who told her she can pull of glamour? She's a trashy bisexual and that's why we love her!
For Tila Tequila Photo Gallery CLICK HERE!
See also:
Maxim Hot 100 Party 2008
Spike TV Guys Choice Awards 2008
Wildest Celebrity Parties
Images via Film Magic, Getty
No comments:
Post a Comment