Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Holly Madison & Hugh Hefner Are Officially Over!



After all the rumors of the 'Girls Next Door' falling out, and Hef's #1 girl's Holly hooking up with Criss Angel, Holly has finally confirmed the rumors of the breakup with longtime sugar daddy Hugh Hefner.

Here's a message from her MySpace blog (where they are also not friends anymore...):

"What’s Going on . . . .


Current mood: lonely

Hef and I will always be friends . . . I do have my own place, but I am still at the Mansion, too, right now . . . I'm too busy to move! hahaha . . . Bridget, Kendra and I are all still best friends and plan on doing several projects together in the future . . . even though Bridget is in Europe right now and I am sad and lonely without her . . .

You will see how it all happens in Season 5 . . . Sunday nights on E! . . . How lame, I just turned that into the most shameless plug ever . . . lol!

Love-Holly"



And, just for the record, this is what Hef will be missing from now on...



No comments:

Post a Comment